HR Partner – part-time
A vacancy has arisen for a position of HR Partner (part-time) at the headquarters of the European Judicial Training Network (EJTN) in Brussels.
Purpose: Develop and implement HR strategy, policies and practices fostering a professional, inspiring and human working environment aligned with EJTN’s mission.
- Act as the single point of contact within the organisation for HR-related matters
- Organize HR policies and procedures and manage from A to Z processes for Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Learning & Development, Performance Development, Contract Management, etc
- Answer employee’s and line manager’s requests and manage HR daily priorities
- Coordinate together with Secretary General and the Head of Unit Finance, the Compensation and Promotion review process
- Work in close relationship with external payroll provider to supervise payroll
- Ensure compliance with HR standards and Belgian legislation
- Facilitate internal communication and change management initiatives
- Coordinate Health and Safety activities
- Actively participate to ad-hoc projects
- Represent the organisation towards outside bodies in HR matters
- Elaborate and prepare HR periodic reports
- Master degree (Law, HR, Psychology or Business Administration)
- +8 years of relevant HR experience in general HR practices and processes including Resourcing, Learning and Development, Employment Law, Compensation & Benefits
- Experience with an international environment and non-profit sector is a plus
Your skills and competencies
- Proven experience in soft – and hard-HR with deep knowledge of Belgian employment law and HR best practices
- Business acumen with the ability to align HR strategies with overall organisation objectives
- Strong emotional intelligence, communication and interpersonal skills
- Autonomous and self-starter with good project management skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Working with integrity, ethical principles and strong human values
- Fluent in French and English
- A job with purpose in an international and friendly work environment
- A mix of office-based and home-working
- An attractive base salary and compensation package
- Continuous training and professional development
- The position is intended to be a part-time one under Belgian law.
- The interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
- Expected start date mid-November 2023.
To apply please send your application through LinkedIn on https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3732142289
Qualification and Experience required